CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The McHamm Clan

The McHamm Clan
Fall 2007

Monday, November 10, 2008

Homecoming & Fall Colors


Patrice and I spent the weekend in Cleveland, TN, at the Lee University Homecoming. We had an awesome time with Jill and Desmund, my sister and brother-in-law, Paul and Darlia Conn, and other friends and family. I graduated from Lee in 1980, so it was a blast to also be reunited with a few old friends that I was in school with so long ago.

One of the events was a 5K race, that Patrice excitedly competed in. She loves to run, and has participated in a number of half-marathons, and various other distance races. She ran a very good time, doing better than a lot of Lee students.

Coming home we drove through the mountains of North Georgia, enjoying the lovely Fall colors. This is my favorite time of year here in Georgia, and this must have been the peak weekend for the brilliant yellows, reds, and oranges.


1 comments:

Jill said...

Hi hi! You must have gotten my text about updating haha! I wish we had not forgotten to take some pics of you me desmond and mom!!! We will have to do it for Thanksgiving...PS it's DesmOnd not DesmUnd ;)
Love you! O and check out my blog if you want, I just updated it!