CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The McHamm Clan

The McHamm Clan
Fall 2007

Thursday, January 1, 2009

~Graduations and Holidays~

Jill here, updating the family blog!

I told Derryck it was time for an update and he told me "You do it" and here I am...The past 2 months have been a whirlwind for the entire family. 
First we had thanksgiving which was a wonderful time. We went to my mom's parent's house and spent the day with them:

Mom and I enjoying Thanksgiving together

My boyfriend Desmond, Zoe's fiance Aaron, my cousin Isaac and me holding another cousin, Joel, having fun on Thanksgiving day!

Right after Thanksgiving we celebrated Josiah's 15th birthday! He is now the proud owner of his Learner's License and is learning how to drive!

Josiah opening presents on his 15th Birthday!

Next we had Ben's graduation from NASCAR tech where he graduated as a licensed Nissan mechanic:

Mom and son, she was soo proud and he was so relieved!

A week after Ben's graduation came my graduation from Lee University where I received my BA in Psychology with a minor in Art:

I was so glad that Zoe was there, it was a huge surprise because she wasn't due in the states for another week. So here I am with Zoe and our youngest sib, Josiah.

A few weeks later we all came together to celebrate Christmas. It's a special time for all of us because Zoe, Ben and I don't live at home, in fact for the past few years Zoe and I were living in different states, then Zoe was living oversees and Ben and I were living out of state so for all of us to be together for over a week is precious and sometimes a little bit chaotic but nonetheless a special time:

ALL of us on Christmas day! A rare occurrence to have us all together.

We celebrated New Year's Eve here at home where we were once again united as a family. Zoe and Aaron invited friends over as did I and our house was filled with fun and it was wonderful to ring in the New Year with friends and those we love:

Mom and Derryck celebrating!

Desmond (my boyfriend), me, Aaron (Zoe's fiance), Zoe, Murray & Stacy (friends of Desmond's and I's from Lee)

It was a wonderful night of fun and fellowship. At midnight we gathered in a circle and Derryck said a prayer of blessing for everyone for 2009!!!

We as a family wish you all the best in the coming year. We are looking forward to new things, as God is moving in each of our lives and in yours.
Blessings!









0 comments: